EUR/USD: Buyers Waiting Below
- The EUR/USD daily chart had a strong bear outside a bar two days ago. While it was a surprise bar, it followed a 5-bar bull micro channel, increasing the probability of buyers below.
- Bull that bought the March 14th low got trapped, and today’s bars are testing its low.
- Most of the bulls that bought the March 14th low did not expect the selloff to fall below the March 8th low. This means there are probably sellers at the March 14th low.
- Bears want a 2nd leg down after the March 15th outside down. Most bulls hesitate to buy above March 16th because traders expect the first reversal to fail.
- If the bears get a 2nd leg down, they need signs of strength. Otherwise, today will probably form a bad Low 1 short, and the bulls will buy below it. This would create a 2nd entry buy and a possible bottom.
Source from www.investing.com
Recession Indicators Say the Fed Already Broke Something
By Lance Roberts | 1 day ago (25 Mar, 2023, 04:30 AM (UTC+04:00))
Recession indicators are ringing loudly. Yet, the Fed remains focused on its inflation fight, as repeatedly noted by Jerome Powell following this week’s FOMC meeting. He specifically made two...
Global Earnings Recession Looms and Zombie Companies Are the Most Fragile
By Adem Tumerkan | 1 day ago (25 Mar, 2023, 04:30 AM (UTC+04:00))
Back in October, I wrote about the looming global earnings recession. And while the media’s busy focusing on the world’s banking issues (which will only amplify any economic downside), the...
Bitcoin May Need to Pull Back Before Rallying to $30,000
By Günay Caymaz | 2 day ago (24 Mar, 2023, 20:00 PM (UTC+04:00))
Bitcoin recently lost bullish momentum, trading in the $26,750 - $28,730 range, with $28,000 as critical resistance A potential pullback may lead to a retreat toward the $27,250-$27,500 support and a...
Week Ahead: Eurozone and U.S. Inflation Under the Microscope
By Trading Point | 2 day ago (24 Mar, 2023, 20:00 PM (UTC+04:00))
Amid ongoing jitters about the fallout from the banking sector, inflation will fall back into the limelight next week. The flash CPI readings for the euro area as well as the PCE inflation figures out...